The RBHS Choir Boosters is an indispensable organization comprised of parents of choir members. Boosters meet one hour per month in the evening to organize all activities related to choir concerts and events, including off-campus concerts and festivals. In addition, the Boosters are instrumental in developing and implementing fundraising activities for the choir program. All funds raised are used to cover the costs of the program that are no longer funded in full by the school’s budget.
To get involved simply complete the fields below. Then print out the Volunteer Skills Checklist document to complete so we know exactly which areas you are able to assist in. Have your student turn this in during class.
Volunteers are always needed to help support the Choir’s performance and fundraising activities.
Ways to help include:
- Concerts: Sell tickets, take tickets at the door and handout programs, work concessions and fundraising tables, assist in the choir room during concerts, decorate Performing Arts Center before concerts and cleanup PAC after concerts sells. At the “Broadway Revue” and “Pops” show, volunteers are also needed to build sets.
- Fundraising: Provide fundraising ideas and head up fundraising events.
- Programming: Join the Choir Boosters to assist in planning and implementing the choral program.
- Publicity: Organize publicity and advertise the choral music program.
- Runners: Make pickups of water and concession items at Costco for concerts and other school events.
- Chaperones: We need chaperones for the Madrigals and Advanced Women’s Ensemble Annual Spring Festival trip.