The Choir Council is a group of students that have been nominated by the students and selected by the director to act as representatives for all choir members and serve as liaisons between students, choir boosters, and vocal music staff. They meet on a monthly basis to organize upcoming fundraisers and events, discuss performance opportunities and repertoire, and manage the choir social media pages and website blog. Council members maintain their role for the duration of a school year and are chosen in June for the following year. For more information on how to apply for a position or to contact the choir council with questions or suggestions, complete the form below.
2014 - 2015 Choir Board Members
- Co-Presidents: Denise Neumerkel, Dorian Parker & Caitlin Cranford
- Publicity: Alan Liang & Audrey Nonaka
- Secretary: Benjamin Stohs & Alyssa Dsouza
- Co-Presidents: Gillian Norton & Morgan Kammerer
- Publicity: Alisa Pimental, Alyssa Dombrowski, & Karina Denegri